Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to buy a trap or sporting stock for a Beretta 687 EELL. It doesn't have to pristine. Let me know what you have. Thanks, Daryl.

·
Ljutic Nut
2,928 Posts
PM Sent on Stock

·
Registered
62 Posts
I have a nice 687EELL stock from a HEAVY FRAME skeet gun. It is in good shape, but may not fit your gun if you have the smaller frame. $150 shipped to you. Will send pix if you are interested.

Mike H

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the replies. I am going to buy Mike's skeet stock above and give it a try. I will let you know how it works out. Thanks again, Daryl.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Daryl, I am really sorry about this idiocy.

I took the package to the UPS STORE Saturday in order to get a jump on the Holiday. The location was where the UPS website sent me. Even though your check hadn't arrived, I didn't want you to have to wait until everything reopened after the 1st.

The guy at the counter gave me no reason to suspect that the store (which turns out to be a "local franchise" location, not owned by UPS) would HOLD ALL THEIR PACKAGES UNTIL TUESDAY AFTERNOON AT 5:30 before (the REAL) UPS guys picked them up. I thought they WERE the real UPS guys. I could have waited till Moday, then taken the package to the UPS Ops Center and STILL saved two days!

I will have a discussion with UPS. Have already had one with the UPS store. Short version: You're FIRED.

Hebbard

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.