Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Lots of good trigger guys out there. What do you need done with the trigger. Lighten the pull, release, ?? Most importantly, why would you want to ruin a perfectly good barrel, by having someone drill holes in it? Sorry, it is my opinion that porting does nothing but hurt the resale of a gun and lightens one's pocket book. Ed

E

·
0 Posts
What kinda barrel do you want ported? I may have one to trade with you.

ec90t

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Joen: I would recommend Skeet's Gun Shop. Dean does excellent work and has very reasonably prices. (He has done trigger work on my 682). He also has a quick turnaround. His phone # is 918-456-4749. (ask for Dean). I don't think he does porting though. Good Luck... Ed

·
Premium Member
2,993 Posts
One of my friends had Phillip , of Phillip's Gunsmithiong do releases on his 682 and he was very pleased. Everything I have had Phillip do has been well done and priced reasonalbly.

Charlie

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
As Charlie has stated Phil Crenwelge, (Phillips Gunsmithing), does excellent work. His # is 210-313-5988. Also another source is Doug Braker who is a regular respondent on this forum. (GunDr) His # is 218-947-3600. All of the gunsmiths mentioned on this thread are very good. You can't go wrong with any one of them. Hope this helps. Ed

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.