Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
687 with tipped chokes for trap ,Change for sporting lower comb also . Perrazi also is good mx 8 or another model have chokes tipped up for trap and straight for regular shooting .

Pt Kelley

·
Registered
642 Posts
Go with the 682 if you want a target crusher, if you just want to look good with a glossy looking engraved gun then get the 687, the XT has a bit of both, but I dont like Browning for the sole fact that they dont care much for their clients as Beretta does in providing many options for the shooter with spare parts, barrels, stocks, etc.

Regards.

Berettaman7

·
Registered
212 Posts
The 687 not only looks better then the 682 but it shoots better, and that my friend is the truth...it has better barrels as well........

Bill

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
I get a kick out of some of these opinions. All of these guns are great guns. It should come down to how much you would like to spend on one and how the gun fits. It just sounds to me that every one thinks the gun they own is the only gun made and all the others are trash.As far as one doing a better job smoking clays than the others. Ya right, my 14 year old kid shoots a spartan spr 100 trap gun that cost a whole $245.00. Believe it or not he probably could out shoot most of these no it all gun salesmen on here. I am not saying that the spr 100 is a better gun than these. What I am saying is sometimes it isn't the gun doing the aiming.Good luck with your decision.

·
Registered
231 Posts
just had to open my mouth-the 687 does not have better barrels than the 682-it uses 682 barrels-where do these guys get there info from???????????-the etchen special gets my vote-rick zino

·
Registered
212 Posts
I just needed to hear you say that the 682 and 687 have the same barrels...lol mechanically all the 68x gun are very sound and barrels are interchangeable.

What goose2 said was very true, if you can afford it and your comfortable shooting it you'll do well with it, it doesn't matter if it's a Mossberg 500 or a $50'000 Krieghoff they all will work.

It just matters what your happy with, don't get into that keep up with the Joneses crap.

Bill

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.