Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a 682 Gold E.Would like to know if anyone is using extendable choke tubes and how do you like them.Thinking of Briley,Wilkinson or Berreta. Pros and cons.Or do the flush mount factory tubes do the job just as well.

·
Registered
23 Posts
also have a 682 gold e bought extented beretta optima chokes from ic to full.after 1 month of shooting and patterning on paper the factory flush chokes gave me better results on paper and my scores went up at the same level as before."AA" ,27yd shooter.stick to the factory chokes made for the gun don't listen to all the BS that people say like i did.IMod. for 16yds. full for 27yds. doubles first shot Mod.second shot full.Just my opinion.BREAK EM ALL.

·
Registered
319 Posts
I agree with SYDNEY7, I have used briley's, angle port, and even pure gold. All give the same results as the factory flush mount. I am no 27 yard shooter yet, so please don't take my advice as golden! I keep IMOD and FULL in my gun and shoot whichever one I feel like, they both shoot from 16 all the way back to 27! Mr. Mark

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Have always thought they looked good but am more interested in how they pattern.Not having any to compare with,good to hear other opinions. Thanks a lot for info.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.