Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
9,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today Obama signed an execitive order funneling nearly 650 million in U.S. tax payer dollars to abortion groups overseas. Thus keeping a promise to the pro abortion groups that he will ensure tax dollars will fund abortions at every level! This is the sort of thing that your tax dollars will go for in a deep recession. The CHANGE that the Obamanites wanted!

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
I wonder how strict Catholics feel about this? I'm not even Catholic and it pis-es me off for two obvious reasons. I wonder if he has a problem with financing late-term abortions. Seems like each day he does something that pis-es off people; maybe we should create a new topic: Liberal Act Per Diem (LAPD). No, it's not to be confused with L. A. Police Dept.. BT-100dc

·
Registered
10,680 Posts
What's the big deal,,,,$650M here,,,,$850B there,,,,America won't miss it,,,,just print more,,,,AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The payoffs are coming,,,,wait and see.............

·
Registered
291 Posts
"Nothing is more familiar in taxation than the imposition of a tax upon a class or upon individuals who enjoy no direct benefit from its expenditure, and who are not responsible for the condition to be remedied."-justice Harlan F Stone

I'd say this guy pretty much nailed it. When do I receive my foreign countries 1040's????

·
Premium Member
2,940 Posts
If they would spend $650 million on BIRTH CONTROL to keep the third world population from breeding like flies it might be money well spent. Killing the unborn is not something I would like to answer to God for on judgement day. BHO says he is a Christian ... with his pro abortion record I find that truly hard to believe. Wonder what Rev. Wright says about that?

Bob

·
Registered
947 Posts
What really irks me is this guy wants to protect the human rights of convicted terrosits, but not the human rights of a fetus. It blows my mind that liberals see a difference between the two.

John

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
If we fund birth control it would take the "unknown" out of the game. Might not be as much fun as it used to be.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.