Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Beretta makes a couple different ones and if you type in beretta case on e-bay there are several of them for sale for around 40.00. The 54" are plenty long enough for my 32" barreled 303's with a 15" lop. I believe they are made in two tone blue and two tone green. Also in blue and orange as well. And they are very nice cases.

·
Registered
3,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Beretta makes a couple different ones and if you type in beretta case on e-bay there are several of them for sale for around 40.00. The 54" are plenty long enough for my 32" barreled 303's with a 15" lop. I believe they are made in two tone blue and two tone green. Also in blue and orange as well. And they are very nice cases.

·
Registered
5,696 Posts
I like a gun slip better than a case. A slip is a case that doesn't have a zipper on the side, it has a flap at one end. You slide the gun in and out. I have a Wild Hare gunboy, which is also sold under the Beretta name. They make it as long as 54" which is long enough for a 32" 391. I have a 30" but 2 1/2" extended chokes.

·
Registered
5,696 Posts
I like a gun slip better than a case. A slip is a case that doesn't have a zipper on the side, it has a flap at one end. You slide the gun in and out. I have a Wild Hare gunboy, which is also sold under the Beretta name. They make it as long as 54" which is long enough for a 32" 391. I have a 30" but 2 1/2" extended chokes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.