Trapshooters Forum banner

500/500 Nice Shooting

4215 23
posted at the Texas State Shoot today... Nice job gentlemen!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
1,280 Posts
Great shooting, you guys each get an " ATTABOY"

· Registered
6,148 Posts
Years ago when I was a FL state certified referee, I had the pleasure to work the Armed Forces Skeet Championships.

I pulled the targets for a 5 man Air Force team that shot a 5x5 in the 28 gauge event.

Probably the easiest job I ever had as a ref, and definitely the best looking score sheet I ever turned in!!!

Good Luck and Good Shooting!

· Premium Member
2,618 Posts
I can't imagine Mr. Gibbs thoughts on his last shot.

Nice going all of you !
I asked Nick t about that and he replied that he was not that nervous, but DID focus on all his checklist items that last target. The last 5 for each shooter was nerve racking and there were no smoke balls to be seen! Lots of chunks!! Can't imagine...

Scott Hanes

· Registered
2,636 Posts
500 x 500 ~~~ Great shootiing

Cannot remember quite when this score sheet happened, may have been at the 2008 Canadians in Hamilton.

I watched my friends shooting on this squad, and I just cannot remember how the squad ended up after the 100 was over.

Still was great to witness.

My wife was on a 125 x 125 squad in Mt. Morris (NY) one year, and was thrilled when an All American squad mate asked her "Who got you mad?"

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.