Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an MX8 Top Single and have been told I have a 4mm rib.

What does 4mm refer to? and ... I'm looking at purchasing an OU set so assume I need a 4mm ramp or step rib barrel to be compatible with my set up? If the seller doesn't know if it's a 4mm how can I / we find out?

Any help on this would be great.

Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
1,303 Posts
I believe what is being referred to is the height of the rib. The step or ramp in your Perazzi rib is 4mm higher than a standard flat rib barrel. Easiest way to know for purposes of buying an additional barrel is to just look at the profile so you know if it is the same height. Hope this helps. Good luck and good shooting, Rey

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I believe what is being referred to is the height of the rib. The step or ramp in your Perazzi rib is 4mm higher than a standard flat rib barrel. Easiest way to know for purposes of buying an additional barrel is to just look at the profile so you know if it is the same height. Hope this helps. Good luck and good shooting, Rey
thanks rey ... since posting this question i reached out to perazzi in ca & that's what al told me. 2mm, 4mm, etc are the measurement above flat. in case amyone else finds is useful i've uploaded the chart they sent me.
Text Font Line Number Parallel

1 - 4 of 4 Posts