Trapshooters Forum banner

48 Year Old Grand America Bag

1326 Views 6 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  elmer76
There seemed to be a lot of interest in this item from the thread I posted in the shooting section.

As many of you are aware, I recently lost a ton of memorabilia in a devastating fire and it has me thinking that I need to pass on some of my items to new and younger caretakers. I really have no need to sell stuff, I have enough money. So I am putting this 48 year old bag up here to trade for what have you. I will entertain just about anything but if I had one need to fulfill it would be for a right handed shooting coat in size XXL for a guy down at the club who has not worked since this covid thing and cannot afford to buy one.

The only thing I can find to detract is a small section of the thread in the handle has pulled as you can see in the photo.

Thanks for looking guys.

Luggage and bags Bag Shoulder bag Natural material Beige
Luggage and bags Bag Shoulder bag Beige Natural material
Cap Sleeve T-shirt Headgear Collar
Luggage and bags Bag Handbag Shoulder bag Natural material
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2,105 Posts
Bless you Doc for your generosity in the midst of your own personal disaster. The world truly needs more generous folks like you.

· Registered
644 Posts
There seemed to be a lot of interest in this item from the thread I posted in the shooting section.

As many of you are aware, I recently lost a ton of memorabilia in a devastating fire and it has me thinking that I need to pass on some of my items to new and younger caretakers. I really have no need to sell stuff, I have enough money. So I am putting this 48 year old bag up here to trade for what have you. I will entertain just about anything but if I had one need to fulfill it would be for a right handed shooting coat in size XXL for a guy down at the club who has not worked since this covid thing and cannot afford to buy one.

The only thing I can find to detract is a small section of the thread in the handle has pulled as you can see in the photo.

Thanks for looking guys.

View attachment 1740413 View attachment 1740414 View attachment 1740415 View attachment 1740416
If XL was the size I could fix you up, but XXL I have none.

How about we do this?

If you PM me your mailing address I will send you $100, and your friend can pick out a NEW coat, that he may like better.

As an added bonus, you could give him the 1973 shell bag.

· Well known trouble maker
4,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What a wonderful offer San Remo, but I will decline.

I already bought him one of the Beretta Bisley Windshield Jacket mentioned in the threads last week here on TS.com in a 2XL but it was too small for him.

This has never been about the money, I just thought someone might like the bag and have a coat around that they have no need for.

But once again, thanks for your very generous offer.

· Registered
644 Posts
What a wonderful offer San Remo, but I will decline.

I already bought him one of the Beretta Bisley Windshield Jacket mentioned in the threads last week here on TS.com in a 2XL but it was too small for him.

This has never been about the money, I just thought someone might like the bag and have a coat around that they have no need for.

But once again, thanks for your very generous offer.
Not a problem.

If I had some 2XXs hanging around I would be than happy to send them your way.

Thanks for the reply.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts