Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a 410 or 28 gauge Side by Side or Over Under. I prefer interchangeable chokes but would consider one modified and one full. I want one to rabbit hunt with. Condition doesn't mean that much to me as it will get beat up pretty good. I would rather find one that needs work. Cracked or broke stocks are fine. I have a friend that's a gunsmith and he can fix and make just about any parts I need. Thanks

·
Vendor
4,746 Posts
IMG_5547 A.JPG

CZ Redhead Field, 28 ga., 28" barrels with choke tubes. Some scratches on wood. Soft case. Estate inventory sale. Make us an offer.
Mike Battista
727 410 5212

·
Vendor
1,251 Posts
Looking for a 410 or 28 gauge Side by Side or Over Under. I prefer interchangeable chokes but would consider one modified and one full. I want one to rabbit hunt with. Condition doesn't mean that much to me as it will get beat up pretty good. I would rather find one that needs work. Cracked or broke stocks are fine. I have a friend that's a gunsmith and he can fix and make just about any parts I need. Thanks
I bought my son a new Mossberg O/O 28 gauge w/choke tubes go under $500. He loves it and hunts all types of small game and birds w/it.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I bought my son a new Mossberg O/O 28 gauge w/choke tubes go under $500. He loves it and hunts all types of small game and birds w/it.
Was that the Mossberg Silver Reserve? If so, I've heard quite a few bad reviews about them. But I'm sure there's always bad apples in the bunch

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
View attachment 1019001
CZ Redhead Field, 28 ga., 28" barrels with choke tubes. Some scratches on wood. Soft case. Estate inventory sale. Make us an offer.
Mike Battista
727 410 5212
That's would be nice but it's probably going to be a little out of my price range until I can sell my Remington 870 Wingmaster 410. Shoot me a PM with a price if you don't mind. Thanks

·
Vendor
1,251 Posts
Was that the Mossberg Silver Reserve? If so, I've heard quite a few bad reviews about them. But I'm sure there's always bad apples in the bunch
Couldn't tell you what model. He only shoots a few boxes of shells a year. Rarely shoots clay targets with it. Has served him well thus far.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts