Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many times have our servicemen been killed by these ragheads while training them in Afghanistan???Now we bring them here for training and they walk away with no supervision??? So now what will happen? Add this to the 111,000 or more Syrian refugees and tell me that we won't have a problem. Keep all of them the hell out of the USA. Why does the US government always bring the problems to us?

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Why does the US government always bring the problems to us?
Because the USA is run by a whole group of STUPID ASS POLITICIANS, elected by a whole group of STUPID ASS VOTER'S

·
Banned
8,492 Posts
So they no the workings of our military. When the time comes the shit won't just start in this country. There are 30 country the Muslims are in. They will cause havoc all the same time. With all the weapons smuggled in across Mexico and all the Muslim sleeper cells and communities preparing to strike you better be ready. All the reason Obummer and Hillary wanted open borders.
The global debt is 150 trillion dollars. Prime for a one world take over by NATO. Luckily our congressmen and senators shot down giving up our sovereignty. That was just a sour delay or setback. This is coming if Hillary gets elected. Believe me this is run by Valorie Jarret and Mooooshel. Odumbass is just a pawn. Valerie was born, raised ,educated in Iran. Speaks 3 Arabic languages fluently. Sounds crazy but study the past on these characters and you'll wet your pants.

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
That headline should read "41 MORE Terrorists Missing", they'll turn up at the next pressure cooker terror attack site...Bill

·
Registered
7,025 Posts
Not uncommon. Back in 68 when I was in training in Texas a number of Libyans went missing. Educated people who didn't want to return to there country.

We train people from a number of countries in the USA every year and it has been going on for as long as I can remember.

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Ali baba, 40 recruiters recruit but they're only here to make lots of money at minimum wage jobs and be happy about it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts