Custom Muzzle Brake - $250

Rings hand trued with one piece base

Regards from Iowa

Gene

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Greetings Gene,

Is that a single shot or repeater? I don't think there appears to be floor plate, but I thought I would check, as I am always looking for 40X repeaters. If your selling for the price of the modifications, I will take it. Otherwise, whats the asking price? By the way what color is that? . . . Mauve, Maroon, or Black Raspberry?

John

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Geez- what color is that?

It does look better in person

Is that one of mens three greatest lies?

regards from Iowa

Gene

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Gene,

Is this the 40X you were telling me about a few days ago? PM me with a price and details, single shot or repeater.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Gene,

I didn't get a pm. Still looking for a price and am I missing something, I don't see one piece bases on this one.

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
that one has two piece bases== I was looking at the wrong gun earlier- but the rings have been trued on it

Gene

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Actually it is a repeater- but people are often confused about that.

The real deal is that Remington's custom shop shoots all the rifles

Depending on caliber and configuration- a certain accuracy requirement exists.

Its one group- no reshoots

Depending on the model- repeaters or single shots might have the same requirement but usually the requirement is .1 inch difference

That doesnt mean the single shot shot better- it means that a repeater can shoot .1 of an inch larger than what the single shot requirement is and not be rejected

Parts if rejected- dont get reused- they may be remarketed as components- usually to factory employees- ie a barrrel or an action but not a barreled action

If the repeater shoots better- it doesnt turn into a single shot

Regards from Iowa

Gene

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Am I in the twilight zone on this one? I'm looking for a 40X, a guy messages me that he has one, but I can't get a price.

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Tom Rhoads appears to be a crack pot and ran 200 posts the same way- only he not only doesnt like black people ran 200 lets his dog poop all over his house and posts that on public forums- thinking it is funny.

So Rhoades- you and this ran 200 crackpot are now polluting my threads?

I think the moderators might want to give you a time out

Regards from Iowa

Gene

·
Registered
16,724 Posts
Gene, I would call you a pisshead but compliments are not my style. Why would you want to waste bandwidth with your "look at this" 40x and not put a price on it?

Quit drinking the cooking wine.

HM

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.