Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4 Sale SKB 34

I'm selling my Trap combo. I have to many guns and don't shot enough. The 34" unsingle has about 1000 rnds shot thru it and the o/u has about 5500 rnds shot thru it. No dings or scratches on stock, looks new. I'd take $1950 for it. It also includes 5 Rhino chokes, (2) SKT, (1) IC, (1) LT MOD and (1) MOD and 4 COMP-N-CHOKES (1) SKT, (1) IC, (1) LT MOD, (1) MOD. It is a clean gun and has a Kick-ez recoil pad installed. Contact my cell or email me....THANKS!! Cell# (910) 724-7129 Marty Wood

·
Registered
818 Posts
4 Sale SKB 34

marty send pictures this is gus i will call you 6 o clock my time if it is like you say consider sold like we talked call me cell 925 628 9755

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
4 Sale SKB 34

Still 4 sale and I'll send pics...he had a death in the family and had to back out!!! Remember him and his family!!! Thanks!!!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
4 Sale SKB 34

Still available for your Christmas gift, tell the wife what a good deal it is!!! THNAKS FOR LOOKING!!!

·
Registered
723 Posts
4 Sale SKB 34

I WAAS prettyy good this
YEAR.SANTA......please send me the Xmas present...UP for a good deal on a SKB !
Plain wood ? Adjustable comb? send pics to above Emali adderess

·
Registered
723 Posts
4 Sale SKB 34

My BT 100 is MINT......will offer you $75 split shipping. I'm in OHIO. I already own an 85TSS unsingle and would like to "TOY" with the combo.Pics sent via photobucket.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.