Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Winchester M-12 wood Skeet dimensions has been on a display gun. Very minor handling marks. $475.00 plus shipping and ins.

Perazzi factory hardware, MX series, r/h, no cracks, minor handling marks, no palm swell. $450.00 plus shipping and ins. Allen head screwdrivers not included.SOLD pending receipt of funds

Factory Perazzi Cat 4 forend MX series, XF English Walnut, $175.00 plus shipping and ins. Sold pending receipt of funds

I have some of the best Am. Black Walnut blanks as well as semi inletted ready for fit and finish for the M-12's

·
Registered
711 Posts
Out of curiosity, what is it about the model 12 stock that makes it a skeet stock? Isn't the top of the comb parallel with the rib or...? It looks like a Monte Carlo trap stock to me. What would the LOP be with a 1" pad?

Thank you for your time, Rodbuster.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rodbuster.....Looks can be deceiving some times I made this set to get more drop on my shoulder.. This set of wood I made some time ago, it basically is 5/8 higher @ your nose than @ your ear. Drop dimensions are 1 3/8 x 2 x 2 1/2 once bolted up to a shop gun.

LOP with a 1" pad would be 14 1/2"

Bobby

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.