Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
6,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$4.98 per box @ Dick

I found Gun Club shells on sale at Dick's in Oak Brook ,IL for $4.98 per box check your local store.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I bought 10 flats at $49.80 a flat here in MD todat. $10.00 off coupons are not accepted on guns or ammo. That is what it says on the coupon. Dang it!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Stopped by the Davenport, Iowa store yesterday.

As of yesterday afternoon, Dicks's in Davenport had plenty of flats of Gun Clubs in stock.

Remington Club Clubs are currently $4.98 a box - at least thru this Saturday. The Dick's sales associate wasn't sure if the sale would continue past Saturday.

Bruce Elliott

Iowa

·
Registered
545 Posts
Just checked.

The DEAL IS GOOD IN MICHIGAN

I just called the Dicks at:

Winchester Mall
1290 South Rochester Road
Rochester Hills, MI 48307
248-608-9696

They got plenty of them.

Now I have to decide: school supplies for the kids or Flats of shells for me?

Just checked with with my better half -- She says: Kids are getting school supplies....

I wish my kid went to a school that lets them shoot trap!!!

·
Registered
831 Posts
Just bought 3 flats for a total of $157.00 with tax. The guy behind me had a flat of 1oz. Gun Clubs and the sale did not apply. He had to go back for the 1 1/8th. This was in Scherrilville, Indiana.

Wayne

·
Registered
6 Posts
The sale on the gun club shells is over in MD. They are back up to $7.99 at Dick's today. I got 30 flats while they were on sale. Wish they were that price all year round. I don't reload so I use what I can get. Breakum all!

·
Registered
6,233 Posts
I wish our store south of Dallas would stock more than a few flats. They had 3 and I bought them. I told the guy I would have bought 10, and he just shrugged his shoulders. It is like that every time. Now if I wanted to pay $60.00 for a trendy sweatshirt, they are all over that.

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
<i><blockquote>"I wish our store south of Dallas would stock more than a few flats."</blockquote></I>

Dick's sells what moves and orders to replace what they sell. If you want them to carry more you need to buy more when they're not on sale.

MK

·
Registered
6 Posts
The sale on Gun Club shells at Dick's is on again. Just saw their add, Gun Club's are $4.98 a box, down from $7.98. Better get some before the price of lead drives the price up. If the price keeps going up I won't be able to shoot many more years. Breakum all while you can. Steve

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
I wouldn't go in a Dick's if they were giving them away.
As you can tell they are not one of my favorite stores.

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
<blockquote><i>"MK: Do you work for Dick's?"</i></blockquote>Don't have to work for them just to learn something about them. I do part time duty at a lumber yard next to one and occasionally run into the store manager out back while I'm having lunch and he's on a butt break.

Talk civil to the guy (he IS intelligent) about how a franchise like Dick's operates and he's willing to explain things like why the inventory varies so much from store to store.

MK

·
Registered
132 Posts
I do not believe these are 20 to a box, the ad says Gun Clubs, they are 25 per box, game loads are 20 per box. Last week gun clubs were $5.49. Virg

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.