Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Ljutic Nut
2,904 Posts
Got to be some real proud parents down there in Texas now.

·
Administrator
8,516 Posts
Yes we have raised some real mental giants that they are that weak minded to be influenced by people organizing and promoting that kind of protest.

·
Premium Member
18,767 Posts
UT and Austin are pretty liberal. What a bunch of jerks. They get another Charles Whitman on campus, those dildos will be real handy, huh?

·
Registered
20,157 Posts
Will the Texas Donghorns

image.jpeg

Win the Big 12 this year??

Reactions: KS-OKIE

·
Registered
727 Posts
I liked the stupid b#&*CH that responded that she could save a life having an orgasm. How much more stupid are the Libs going to get?

·
Premium Member
5,362 Posts
Look at the bright side of this. As long as they are using the dildos, they won't be reproducing!!

·
Registered
12,394 Posts
Yep! Public Education is money well spent!!

These SHEEP only know what their Professors fill their minds of mush with!!

Those Marxist are well worth the six figure income they receive now aren't they!!

·
Registered
6,222 Posts
I have a question. I do not know what they cost but 4500 of anything costs a significant amount of money. WHO paid for this? Even if the students were kicking in for the items, someone had to front a pile of money to get the merchandise to the protest site.

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
"WHO paid for this? ... someone had to front a pile of money to get the merchandise to the protest site."

Anybody care to bet Soros' fingerprints aren't all over this??

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
I have a question. I do not know what they cost but 4500 of anything costs a significant amount of money. WHO paid for this? Even if the students were kicking in for the items, someone had to front a pile of money to get the merchandise to the protest site.
I heard that they got used ones at a much lower price!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts