Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
391-DeVault conversion for sale----LOP 13 3/4---Spears Release, Wrights Chokes LM---F, T&S, shell catcher, Rib adjusts 70/30--100%, four way Devault comb, spare parts (gas valve wrench (Cole), springs, followers, trigger braces, parts to make trigger pull) $2000.00 firm--no trades

PM-for contact info & photos---US postal money order only

Lou

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanx Cuban Cigar---send me your e-mail address( via PM or post it) & I fwd photo of the gun & spares , + case

Lou

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Trying to send the photo's but getting error message-using adobe photo--have to wait for the admiral to come home--she knows how to do this.

Lou

·
Registered
148 Posts
Sean, I started out with a NCP Beretta that was fitted for me, shot it well in singles & caps---but after several slam fires with a release trigger---I decided I want an o/u for doubles

Lou

Custom fitted and full auto to boot.

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BB-84- thanks for being so observant--hope you're doing real good shooting nothing but singles on the canted trap machine and nothing further than the 20 yd line. when you do some real trap shooting and have the nerve to sign your posts. Local politics in Fairfield Harbour NC, caused me to change my sign on name. By the way DAVID I would like to be Chatbrat again--Real shooters & the real clubs I frequent & support know I'm for real.

Lou, I used to be CHatbrat--Phil Berkowitz

·
Registered
148 Posts
Statistics for Philip R. Berkowitz - #0612712

Handicap Yardage: 19 Membership Paid: Yes

Year Singles
Shot Singles
% Handicap
Shot Handicap
% Doubles
Shot Doubles
%
Lifetime 7300 N/A 4700 N/A 0 N/A
2009 700 85.57% 600 84.00% 0 N/A
2008 4300 87.93% 2800 82.50% 0 N/A
2007 1800 82.28% 1100 71.18% 0 N/A
2006 100 72.00% 0 N/A 0 N/A

Is this the real Phil AKA Crappie Braggart. Tell us how you feel about the GI Bill again.

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I am still an E-7 Navy Chief retired in submarines,I won 3 events at the NC state shoot. I'm 66 years old, got a bad back & doing the best I can. I do not believe in the all volunteer military. Our country is broke. Money in salaries & benefits doesn't make our military the best. I still believe in the first & second amendment. Until we get the draft back & have a true representative cizen military, we are the same as the Hessians that we defeated to win our freedom. This is the way I feel & I went in harms way to earn the right to say it. BB-84, come and prove your right.

Phil Berkowitz

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Most likely if BB-84 is the person I think it is the next round of registered trap will be his first.

Phil Berkowitz

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This gun is good for a heads up shooter, this why the LOP is 13 3/4". Dennis told me heads up guns don't need that long of a LOP. Its a target crusher, even though I'm not.

Phil Berkowitz

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.