Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 390 Butstock with a G- Square installed on it. It is a set of sporting wood. The gun gives me a sight picture of flat down the rib of a Beretta 390 sporting barrel. It is however adjustable 4 ways. I think the cost of this system is over 1000.00 all in and that does not include the Buttstock. I will get pictures and either post them or send them to guys.

Asking 550.00 Shipped

I would take a partial trade of another 390 buttstock.
superxjeff_2008_0303.jpg

superxjeff_2008_03031.jpg

·
Registered
4,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Cost of G-square is, Complete Shockmaster installation (most shotguns)
$945.00.

A sporting buttstock will cost you at least 200.00 so replacement is 1150.00 Plus freight.

·
Registered
518 Posts
what is the LOP over what thickness pad?

If you know, what is the drop using a 65dx wedge/washer, in the lower most setup?

Pics please to my email.....xxxTeambudpms1_at_aol.comxxx leave out the x's and underscore.

Thank you

Phil in AZ

·
Registered
4,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Phil, Pm me your phone number and I will call you. I will be home for the next couple of hours at least.Jeff

·
Registered
327 Posts
I'll sweeten the deal... for whoever buys it, I'll throw in a free recoil reducer rebuild, just cuz Jeff's a good guy. Current price for this, on YOUR stock, would be $945 for the Shockmaster, plus $50.00 extra for a semi-auto, plus shipping and insurance. (in other words, THIS IS A STEAL) Mike

·
Registered
327 Posts
Also, one more thought: I keep all old work orders on file, so if Jeff will take it apart and tell me the number off of the end of the recoil reducer, I'll see if I can look it up in the morning and post the build date and what dimensions I have on it, if any. Full instructions are on our website under "my Shockmaster" if you need them. Mike

·
Registered
3,536 Posts
That is a great buy Jeff. Surprised it is still for sale. The G-Squared is the best recoil system available today. And to top that off the customer service is second to none as you can see from Mike's post.

·
Registered
4,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mike is very responsive to his cutomers and a great guy. Thanks for the kind offer Mike. Talk about a big extra at no extra charge! Jeff

·
Registered
4,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
stock has been sold. Thanks for all the inquiry's. Jeff

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.