Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess this has turned into a free website for berettawiz. Pretty annoying someone takes advantage of a good thing. Get your own website

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
His sign on name is new and only posts for sale and he is a business. This forum has no rules against it as far as I know so until it does he is as legal as anyone. Would I buy from them, NO. Because they have no track record and I prefer to buy from regulars on here. He is not selling much of his listings & I bet he does not last long. I saw where oldoneye bought or tried to buy from him, maybe he will chime in the results

·
Registered
16,537 Posts
Pretty cheeky if you ask me.

Take out a display ad if you are making a living with it.

Moderators take note.

HM

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
I just saw the ads. all in capitals. I would not buy from this guy. what's next ads from lawyers, car companies, insurance companies? tell him to advertise on TV like all the other jerks that ruin my day. oz

·
Registered
12,479 Posts
Started posting in April and has not contributed to a single thread of somebodyelse's. Only his for sale threads. I would not buy from him. Mike.

·
Registered
363 Posts
I requested a pic of 1 of his items only to be told he doesnt have a camera. Who doesnt have a camera ? Scared me away pretty quick.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Y'all are correct.....as soon as I saw his blitz of ads, I hit the dwnpage button as quick as I could........don't need it....Thats all

D.P.Reynolds

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
That's amazing, maybe a first on ts.com, we all agree on something!

String him up!

On the serious side, I was wondering if anyone else found it to be an abuse of the site. Good thread folks. I hope someone will correct it because it is a pain in the butt to see that commercial list of ads.

JMHO,

Steve

·
Registered
472 Posts
Early last week I saw his add for beretta new comb hardware to replace the plastic. Yes I ordered a set and I think it should be here tues.or wed.

Then last friday I ordered a set for my other beretta from SPS.

I will let you all know when they come in and the quality of each.

John G.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Besides not wanting to buy from this guy, It is like he's SCREAMING at you by posting in all CAPITALS. Don't need it.

Chuck

·
Registered
397 Posts
I responded to his ad selling the angle port bolt closer for $35 plus shipping, I was the first to respond to his ad saying, "i'll take one. I sent him a money order, and never received my closer, when I pm'd him he told me due to overwhelming response, and demand, he sold them all, and he would either refund my money, or send me one when he got more in. I still haven't gotten one, nor have any idea when he is getting more in.

John

·
Registered
3,536 Posts
Guys i listed a ton of stuff on here a couple weeks ago and sold it all pretty quick. Hope no one was offended when i listed my stuff. Some pretty good deals for some gfuys i thought. I am not in business or a dealer but hope i didn't pee anyone off with all my F/S threads.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
As he is not a contributor to the threads of others, I wonder if he even knows he is the subject of this thread and the subject of such negativity for his actions. Even more interesting is that NO ONE has used his posting name yet all know who is being referred to!

·
Registered
12,479 Posts
I guess one way to overcome his ads is to go to every thread below his and bring it to the top so his eventually disappear. We are talking about Berettawizz aren't we. Mike.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.