Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
366 User

I recently purchased a Hornady 366 loader from one of TS.COM brethren. It works great and I am quite pleased with the shells it produces. Only one small problem. Although the loader was essentially unused, there was no owner/user's manual included with it. Even though I haven't had a problem setting up and using the loader,I would like to have the manual so that I'll be sure I haven't overlooked something. I've contacted Hornady twice, once by phone, and once by e-mail to request a copy, but still haven't received one. Would someone fax, e-mail or snail mail me a copy? I'd be happy to pay any reasonable costs. Thanks

G

·
I ordered a couple of parts for my 366 from Hornady and they insisted that I take one since I didn't have one. It took a couple of weeks to receive the order because of a back log on orders.

How long ago was it that you requested the manual?

ec90t

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I ordered a couple of parts in late January and requested a manual. Some parts shipped immediately and a couple were back ordered. The manual was not sent with the first shipment. In mid February, I called about the back order. When informed that it would be mid-late March before shipment, I canceled the order as I could get the remaining parts elsewhere. I asked for the manual, and was assured that it would be sent. So far, no dice, and it's been about 3-4 weeks now. Not sure exactly, didn't make a note of it.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
I will check this post later today, if you have not recieved a manuel yet I will scan mine and email it to you, it is just to early right now I did not have My second cup yet. Send me your email address in the private message area and i'll get it off to you. Tony

·
Premium Member
13,517 Posts
As I recall you might be able to down load the manual right from their website...

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks--Jamesquinn. I had run about a dozen internet searches but never used "Pacific" as search term. Imagine that! Do you have any idea if there is any difference in the older Pacific and newer Hornady 366s? BTW---How's life in Pacolet?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.