Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 3500.00 for a new gun ,mainly o/u with 32 " barrels, like the joel etchens 687 ,does any one have any other guns they think would be a good buy at that price, Thanks

·
Registered
235 Posts
Browning Cynergy Classic trap combo. Check with Erik from Cove Creek Outfitters in PA they have unbeatable prices. I love my new gun and how it shoots. I have only got to shoot 7 rounds because of winter but I avg 23 with it being a new gun to me I am happy and looking forward to shooting it more this spring.

·
Premium Member
10,534 Posts
There is an absolutely perfect Perazzi MX8 for sale here under "For Sale" section. It's at or near the top of the best trap guns ever made.....period. You can shoot it for every event. The seller is MIA and he has the reputation of peddling only good quality stuff. His price is $3,295. A gun like this usually goes for closer to $3,500.

Take a look and contact MIA (Jack). It would be a shame not to look at it, even against a new gun.

·
Registered
6,369 Posts
For that price point, it is pretty hard to beat the Beretta you are looking at. I am not sure you can get a Guerini, Perazzi, or K gun in that price that is in good shape, and Beretta's are dependable.

·
Registered
600 Posts
I have a Perazzi MT6 32 inch adj. comb that I would let go for 2700 that will give you 800 to shoot with. Tom

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
If I were to not buy one of the MX8's for sale here now and had $3500 to spend, I would purchase a Citori XT and spend the rest on shells and entry fees.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Pheasantmaster is wise--I'd listen to him.

For $2700.oo I bought my wife a very nice XT 32/34 combo (very lightly used) with Warrick case, Allem release & stock pull triggers, and extra chokes from Bob Schultz.

Guy Babin

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.