Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling some of my late brothers items for his widow. His 3200 according to the gunsmith the serial numbers indicate it is a gun that is OK without updates to the reciver. It is 90+% . But he did have it ported and removable kick reducer in the stock. He was the original owner and really taken great care of. Can someone give me a fair price as I am not up to date on gun pricing. Several offers but seam low to me. His wife is hurting and wants to take care of the things that are left. She is going to a retirement center and no firearms allowed.

Thanks.

Rock

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
I just sold a 3200 Special Trap, 30" barrels, it had the updates and was also a one owner gun, probably much better than 90%.
It was not ported, was all original, sold it for $1200.
There are people on here that can tell you at what s/n gun came from factory with updates.
Barrel length, what chokes gun has, and pictures will help them a lot.
Sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
I have been told a serial number with a period in it has factory updates done. couldn't swear by it .
This is an accurate statement as long as the (.) looks like it belongs AND the two hex-head screws are in the bottom of the face of the receiver. It would be OU . 45xxx
Scott Hanes

1 - 5 of 5 Posts