Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FINALLY my 3200 is complete and it only took two years! The gun had a 13 1/2" stock broken in two places. The forearm was just as bad. The rib would fall off when pointed down. The gun had not been used for about 10 years, was "gunked up" but not pitted. Along the way, it has become a keepsake for me. The fellow I got it from is a long time friend. It was engraved by a "well known" member here and the stock work was by another long time friend in Tennessee. The machine work on the rib was done by a dad of a 4-H shooter of mine who later served as the President of my college club. Parts were needed and Mr. Scott Hanes came to the rescue. Mr. Phillip from Texas completed the assembly work.
Good People to whom I am in debt.
I wanted the old gun returned to it's former glory--and more. It has a distinguished past having won the State Handicap Championship two times.

Pictures will follow--

Gun Firearm Trigger Shotgun Revolver
Gun Rifle Trigger Air gun Gun barrel

·
Registered
510 Posts
You've taken a bruised classic and turned it in to a absolute beauty. A keepsake to cherish for a long time. Enjoy

·
Registered
6,669 Posts
What a beauty. That is the kind of thing that a man can enjoy just by having it and looking at it. Hope you enjoy it for a long, long time.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts