Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have what I believe to be a simmons unsingle. it fits my 32oo reciever perfectly without any alterations. There are not any markings on barrel but the gentleman I bought it from said he got it from simmons. It is in extremely nice condition with a choke constriction of .037. The poi is about the same as my 30 over/under barrel, maybe being only slightly higher. My singles average and handicap average did not change any when shooting this barrel. I have had it all summer. There is weight added to the top barrel and it balances at the hinge pin. It is really nice with slight blueing wear where the forearm attaches only. $1100 or I will sell the gun is a combo set. It is a 3200 I bought as new about 2 years ago and have shot maybe 7k rounds thru it. It has 30" barrels IM and Full. LOP is 14 5/8 with 4 way adjustable comb and butt. There is a small amount of blueing wear on the bottom corners of the receiver. Wood is "Special Trap" grade with only very minor handling marks. Nothing a camera would be able to pick up. Updates to forend and receiver have been done. minimal wear around firing pins. $2500

Attachments

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
that is also the original butt pad, you can take it off of the adjustable part and screw it back on to the original un cut stock

1 - 13 of 13 Posts