Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Krieghoff 32" Carrier barrel with the full set of Briley sub gauge tubes and all accessories. The barrel was built in October. This is a real carrier barrel and will not shoot 12 gauge loads. 4 chokes for each gauge 20/28/410. The barrel is a straight 6mm rib K-32 barrel. Barrel is in excellent shape and all tubes are like new, less than 200 rounds each. The barrel weights 1.606 kg with the 28 gauge tubes installed. $2700 plus shipping. I have shot this on my K-80 and it pounds targets. William - (817) 733 6022 or PM me. Thanks.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep. It was ported before it was made into a carrier barrel. It was a full / modified 12 gauge before it was opened and made into a carrier barrel.
William

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Fooch,

Thank you and you are correct. I was told it was a K-80 barrel, but upon close inspection I see it is a K-32 barrel. I honestly did not know there was a difference. Again, thanks,

William

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Bump to the top. This is an excellent carrier barrel. I tied for 3 overall in the combined sub gauges at the NSCA National Championships in October in San Antonio with this barrel.

William Walton

1 - 10 of 10 Posts