Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Iowa's Bill Stuve did at Stockdale Gun Club a few years ago.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Actually I beleive there are about 15 diffeent shooters who have broke all 300 in 1 day, I saw Ron Watson from Kansas do it at KCTA a few years back, and I believe Mike Fisher from texas has broke all 400 in 1 day.
There was an article in Trap & Field a few years ago listing all the shooters who have broke the 300

·
Registered
94 Posts
A few years ago I watched Leo and Kay both have the 300 day. Debbie I believe missed her last bird for a 299. This was at the Silver Dollar.

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
I am thinking Bill Stuve actually got a 400 X 400 a few years back with a 200 bird 16 yd event included. Probably not all in one day though, although I don't know that for sure.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
I believe Phil Kiner has more than 1 400x400 on the same weekend (200 championship singles one day and 100 championship handicap and 100 championship doubles the next).

Scott

·
Registered
8,438 Posts
I've hit all three Lewis' at a registered event, if that means anything. ;-)

I've missed all three a couple times too.

Bob Falfa

·
Registered
45 Posts
David Kelly is not an unknown shooter, I used to shoot in the SF Bay area years ago and shot with David Kelly several times, He is an Excellent Trapshooter and a great guy. All American

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
What about Dan Bonillas?

I am quite sure he did it at least once. One time at KGC pre state.

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Federal made a big deal out of it when Kiner did it but maybe he was the 1st to do it w/ Federal shells?!!! Or was there some other reason they made a big deal out of it?

·
Registered
730 Posts
I went to the 2005 GRAND at Vandalia and took this picture of the notice board outside the Federal building. If you zoom up it says Phil became the first person to break a perfect 400 X 400 in the High-All-Around in ATA registered in 1994 and had a 400 X 400 in the High-All-Around in 1995.

Michael Stephenson

·
Registered
355 Posts
I thought Roger Smith and did it at the Grand and then "retired" from shooting to spend time with his family.
Dicksie

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.