Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
21,599 Posts
No tilt= With some cheap magazines the follower will get cocked in the magazine and will not feed. Most all quality magazines have a no-tilt follower to prevent this. The follower is the plastic piece on top of the spring in the magazine which the ammo rides on.

·
Banned
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sorry. The price has gone up do to my distributors increases. Mags are now 45.00 per magazine. Plus shipping let me know. Thanks

·
Registered
10,516 Posts
I know you will hear groaning here about the price increase, but prices have skyrocketed on gun stuff. I had the opportunity to buy several Glocks, which went up 20% in wholesale price. I bought all I could (4).

It was either buy them and sell at a higher price, or have nothing to sell. It still bites to pay wholesale for Glocks what I used to sell them for. It is called, supply and demand.

Best of luck on your sale.

·
Premium Member
19,666 Posts
I just got my 50 mags, sorry-5 mags today. Good quality mags made in Kansas, and good, promt service. Thanks again Dave. Charlie

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.