Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok shooters, wife wants new gun, shes been shooting a borrowed K80 32" O/U and donig well in doubles. We are ordering a new K80 34/? combo and what say you, 30 or 32 for the double. Jake

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
I think this may be too much of a personal decision for us to help with. I prefer 30 for all trap, but if she has been doing well with 32, why not stick with 32? Jack

·
Registered
626 Posts
1, ask your wife. 2, have her shoot both while a good coach watches, but not the local know it all. Big dollar investment not to mention a successful shooter is a happy shooter.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Most women will likely prefer a gun that is easier to swing and lighter.

I know one very large man decide that 30" tubes are better for doubles.

If you can, try before you buy.

YMMV

Don Verna

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Only she will know which is best for her. You must give her the chance to try both for a round or two each or just stick with what you know has been working well. Best yet is try a 30" too!.....breakemall....Bob Dodd

·
Premium Member
3,111 Posts
Jake,

The simple solution is to buy her both combo's. Let her shoot both for awhile and then chose the one she really likes the most. After her selection , you can send me the one she doesn't want, because I know that will be the one I want. I hope she is tall and right handed, which will help me. PM for delivery options.

Charlie

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.