Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 12 ga Browning Skeet Grade Citori. I want to buy 30 or 32" barrels that I can have fitted to it so that I can use it for trap and sporting clays too. I can be reached by email [email protected] or by ph 607 898-3893.

·
Registered
534 Posts
I have a 12 ga Browning Skeet Grade Citori. I want to buy 30 or 32" barrels that I can have fitted to it so that I can use it for trap and sporting clays too. I can be reached by email [email protected] or by ph 607 898-3893.
Browning Citori barrels are mated to their individual receivers and spare barrels were never offered by Browning. It is unlikely you will find a barrel that has been fitted to its original receiver that will fit or be able to be fitted to your gun. Your best option is to sell the gun and buy one in the barrel length you desire.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Steve, thanks, but you are only half right. I contacted Browning. They will not make me another set of barrels, but they do have a subcontractor who will. However the cost is $950. I thought that I would try here, you never know, someone may have a two barrel set that has no use for one or a gun that has been damaged but the barrels are still good. As far as the fitting goes in most cases it is over stated. Guns made in the modern era of CNC machining require very little to "fit" them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts