Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
12 Ga. Browning Ultra XS Skeet for sale.

Fantastic gun for Trap, Skeet, Sporting or Bunker. Shoots about 70/30 with comb in current position.

Gun was only shot two seasons, overall in very good shape with one nick in right side of stock. Lever is far to right. The Hi-Vis is cracked, however Champion EasyHit light pipe is installed.

Very large and comfortable right hand palm swell. Factory adjustable comb with 100-Straight adjustable butt plate.

Currently 14-7/8" LOP with 1-1/8" thick Kick-Eez pad, also includes original Browning pad which makes LOP 14-3/8".

30" factory ported barrels with Invector Plus chokes. Skeet/Skeet in gun plus additional Modified and Full chokes.

Includes original box plus aluminum hard case, two additional trigger shoes, assortment of allen wrenches and choke tube wrench.

MSRP on a new XS Skeet is $3,599.99. You can own this one for just $1,950 plus $40.00 shipping to your FFL. Please email [email protected] (drop the XX's) Located in Southeastern Wisconsin, willing to meet locally.

SOLD, Thanks for your interest all that responded.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't think there is a brand listed on the case. It's very well build and sides are solid. Also included original box.

SW

·
Premium Member
3,252 Posts
I can attest that these are great guns. I have one. If I had bought this first, I would not have the Perazzi ( nothing wrong with the Perazzi, but Browning is a great gun for a lot less money). I had Phillip install double releases, work great.

Charlie

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.