Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1901 pat Original Remington rolling block action built into a target / hunting rifle. Heavy 30", round, 1-18 twist barrel. It has nice barrel sights and is drilled for tang sights but they are not included. Asking $700.00 plus shipping (over $1300.00 to build something like this!!)

45-70 model 1888 trapdoor, ramrod bayonet, Buffington sight. All original, good bore, strong rifling, with some light pitting, mostly brown with some case color remaining on the action. Very good shooter. Usual storage dings in the wood but it is solid, no cracks and never been sanded or refinished,cartouches are good, all original. Asking >>>>>SOLD>>>>>

Original working gun. Circa 1850, approx 44 cal, O/U rifle. Wood is in good shape. Ram rods have been replaced and I think the rear sight has also. The rear sight was moved once and a filler put in the old slot. This gun came from the Walla Walla/Milton Freewater area and is about Whitman mission period. Asking $700.00

I have more photos and information available, please email for it as I will see it sooner than a PM. Making room in the safe for new toys.
Jim

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
TTT

I will be out of town for my son's wedding for a couple of days. If I respond late, that is why.
Jim

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It was, but has been sold. It was posted here a few weeks back along with 2 others.
Jim

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.