Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 3 nice Michigan team buckles for sale. All are mint never used. 1 is Michigan 2005 fall team class A 2nd place, 1 is 2006 spring team class A 2nd place and the last one is 2007 fall team clss A 5th place. pretty nice linden buckles. How about $75.00 shipped in the us. Soory the pics are blurry I have a hell of a time taking pics of shiny items.
Chris

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok kemp, Ill try to go slow for you duhhhhhh. I shoot with 4 other shooters. One is shooting between A/AA scores, his son which is a B shooter at best, An older friend that is a B shooter, and the last 2 shooters are A at best. Unlike you I dont shoot with all AA shooters. I have a few AA buckles that I dont want to sell but we ALL have to shoot AA scores to have a chance to win a AA or champion buckle. As you know its a team score not an individual. Again these are TEAM buckles. You do know all this so Im not sure what your agenda is.
Chris

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Nice Buckles. You are right about your photography skills Chris. That's bad real bad. Try taking the pics outside with natural sunlight and turning the flash off. Also, the closer you zoom in the harder it is to hold still. Use a tripod or take the photos without being zoomed in so close. A farther away clear picture is better than a Zoomed in shiny blurr. At least my opinion anyway. Good luck with your sales. From what I can tell they are some beauties. What are they made of. For example, some of mine are stamped German Silver on back.

Matt

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
There is a setting on my camera to help with the blurr. I had a friend help take a pic of a stainless pistol I sold on gunbroker. I have to get him to show me again. Only problem I ever have is on anything shiny.
Chris

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
Nice buckles,

When I first started shooting Trap I witnessed Kemper give his Champion, first place buckle to a 12 year old Trap boy. The kid was a very happy camper!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.