Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
419 Posts
I have a set of 680 series 28" 28ga Sporting barrels with screw chokes. I purchased them from Beretta back when they had them for sale. They have not been fitted to a receiver. Still in the box with chokes.

If you're interested, let me know. I'll get some pics this evening.
Thanks

· Registered
419 Posts
I have a set of 680 series 28" 28ga Sporting barrels with screw chokes. I purchased them from Beretta back when they had them for sale. They have not been fitted to a receiver. Still in the box with chokes.
Yes, these are for a 12ga frame. I purchased them new and they have been in the box ever since.
They come with 5 chokes and a choke wrench.
White front bead and a silver mid bead. Sporting barrels with 3/8" wide flat rib.
If you'd like to see pics of anything else, let me know.
I'd take $1000 for them plus shipping and insurance

I had purchased a set of these same barrels but 30" length and had them fitted to a 686 12ga frame with 682 Sporting wood. I reload my 28ga shells and I really enjoy shooting it mainly on the Sporting Clays course and Skeet field.

Cosmetics Office supplies Writing implement Automotive lighting Tints and shades

Air gun Trigger Office equipment Shotgun Wood

Brown Rectangle Wood Textile Line

· Premium Member
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks 2skeet. I have a tube set that I'm using, however I shoot with a group that likes to switch gauges every round, I get tired of changing tubes that often, much easier to change barrels. Also i don't really like the balance of tubes all that well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts