Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 48 boxes of 28 ga. reloads a friend wants to sell. Most of the shell are Winchester AA and not sure what they are loaded with. What are the worth??? 48 boxes reloads and 7 new boxes. Thanks

·
Registered
39 Posts
The AA hulls are worth probably 15 cents each if they are in good (once fired) condition.

Maybe take a shell apart to get an idea of the components used and weigh / ID the powder.

I think you could get at least $5.00 per box of the reloads. Probably $7 for the new ones if they are AA.

·
Registered
11,607 Posts
d endicott, It costs me about $3.35 a box plus tax to reload the 28 ga. shells. That said I do not pay more than .12 cents apiece for the hulls for once fired. You really need to find out how these little loads are loaded. The 28's and 410 ga's have very high pressures, even when loaded correctly. If the loader is off just a little bit it can put you over the top pressure really fast. Do you trust your gun and possibly your life or others who shoot with you on someone else reloads. Do cut some open and use a scale. Have the loader tell you the data he was trying to follow and check some loads. Good Luck and Break-em all. Jeff

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.