Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to purchase some 257 Roberts reloadable brass and or ammo. Interested in anything of this caliber. Bill

·
Registered
264 Posts
If you want to buy new brass, Sinclair Ineternational has it in stock now. Midsouth Shooters Supply and Graf and Son are both out of stock at the moment but say they should have it in by the end of December. Lots of gun shows have brass and powder dealers who offer .257 Remington Roberts brass. As it is supplied by both Winchester and Remington, you can take your choice but I would suggest not mixing the two, there is generally a slight difference in case capacities.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wahoo, I thank you for that information as I had forgotten to check Sinclairs here in Fort Wayne, Indiana. I was looking for something a little cheaper that was maybe once fired or excess to someones needs. V/R Bill

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
5spd, I thank you for the offer however, I have already picked up a set. There was another thread of a gentleman looking for a 257 Roberts rifle. I hope he see's your post. I would have purchased yours if I thought I could save a buck. V/R Bill

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.