Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
Want to watch people with money spend it like it was nothing...watch (or better yet, go to one) a Barrett auto auction. Especially the biggie in Scottsdale.

Curt

·
Registered
400 Posts
Me and my buddy ran the school-kids shoots at a small club for a couple of years. One kid asks "Is it OK if I use my Grandad's gun?"..."Sure...once we've checked it's safe". Stupid gun had no rib and looked kinda ugly...weighted and swung like a dream...the name on the side..."Bosis". Probably worth more than all the other guns there added together...plus a couple of the cars. If I had the money I'd get one made for me without a second thought,$240k for a pair not custom fitted...ummmmm "No thanks". Cheers-Graham.

·
Registered
8,994 Posts
A friends wife, many years ago wanted a boob job. She got it. Then she needed a little nip and tuck around the eyes and chin. She got it. After the skin jobs she needed a new Mustang to go with the looks. She go it. All on credit, I might add. Then she got a divorce. What's this got to do do with guns, you ask? It's not what you need, it's all about wanting.

·
Premium Member
3,137 Posts
Who does release triggers for these guns and are they selectable?

Charlie

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.