Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 400 rounds for sale. They are new factory ammo and are Federal and Remington. Asking $325.00

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are 55 grain full metal jacket. I'm not sure on the bullet. The brands that I have are 200 rounds of the Remington UMC, 145 rounds of the American Eagle, and 80 rounds of Armscor.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Head's price is nuked!!!

go here:

http://www.blackgunindustries.com/collections/frontpage/products/5-56x45-55-gr-remanufactured-cases-500-rnds

500 rounds for 239.00

·
Registered
413 Posts
Hey Buc, Black Gun Ammo is sold out and has a four week backorder at best. Your a typical jerk that thinks he is a know it all. You have a honest thread trying to sell a product and you hijack his thread. Gun shows are SOLD OUT and when you can find a factory box or two they are $29.99 for a twenty round box. His price is fair. We will all be awaiting your apology.......

·
Registered
10,680 Posts
Parkerguy,,,,,,,you don't get many apologies from liberal trolls......

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for backing me up guys, I thought my price was fair. This stuff is getting hard to find. I have seen it selling for a lot more than what I'm asking.

·
Registered
13,911 Posts
Hell, I'm just happy that I have enough supplies to keep me going for the next 800 rounds or so, which should keep me busy for a while with my bolt gun. I suppose I should have bought a little more powder so I could have gotten to 1k, but I doubt it's even available right now.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
I've got 1000 rounds of brand new .223 for sale for $300. Too bad I'm sold out too.

When I've got it in stock, the price goes WAY up :)

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
His price is high but so is anyone else that has some for sale. the price will go up and the availability will go down.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Tired of my price being bashed. This is no longer for sale. I will sell it on gun broker and get the higher price.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.