Trapshooters Forum banner

.22 Colt Frontier Scout Presentation - Never fired

3787 Views 7 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  Robert (Bob) Hartman
Colt Single actionFrontier Scout .22 LR. This piece has never been fired nor has the cylinder ever been turned... beautiful. Pearl handles. Presentation box in excellent condition. Oregon Trail Model. Cira 1965. Value $1,100. If interested, please send a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Stan,
Sorry, there was no paper work issued with the gun therefore I can’t offer it to you. However, I can guarantee this is original and is as offered. If you purchase it and find any inaccuracies I will accept it back within 7 days with a full refund. It is a genuine Colt Commemorative Oregon Trail Model, New in box - Never fired, and the cylinder never turned. Frontier Scout .22LR. This piece is one of only 1,995 made in 1965. If interested send me a PM and I’ll send you payment information. Hope this helps. Best, Bob

· Registered
368 Posts
I'm not questioning anything about the gun, I own about 5 of these pistols, Ne JW and others, I just know they come with a owners manual misc papers. That makes these guns more complete. Very nice gun and I will think about it. Thanks Stan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.