Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have multi thousands of Winchester 20ga HS and older AA once fired hulls.
Can I get $.10 ea for them/ Where is the best place to advertise them?

·
Registered
315 Posts
That would be really cool, but if you want to get .10 ea you probably have to fine a real rube on e-bay. New 20 ga. shells sell for the same price as 12 ga in my area, so I would think the price would be around .04. Good bait, I'm just bored this morning.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Yes, typically around .04 ea, sometimes .05 for STS 20 ga.

Where are you located? That will drive shipping costs and therefore the final delivered price.

·
Registered
10,983 Posts
You can sell them right here. Going rate has been 6 cents apiece for 20 gauge hulls in both sts and new AAHS. Old Style AA's did bring a higher price a few years back, but most shooters have had to move on by now so they may not sell at higher prices today. Break=em all. Jeff

·
Supporting Vendor
5,776 Posts
I bought 20 gauge Remington STS once fired hulls here for $.05 each. The Remington STS is THE PREFERRED hull for the 20 gauge. The old style Winchester compression formed AA hull had a problem with splitting due to some bad plastic.

Jim Skeel

·
Registered
934 Posts
Some folks don't understand that the price they are willing to pay has something has little to do with the real world price of things. The last 8 lots totaling 3425 AA 20 HS hulls that have been sold on GunBroker have brought $362. A bit more than 4 or 5 cents apiece.

Michael

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.