·
Vendor
7,098 Posts
so---- how much is a gun like that? and how or where do you buy

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
Bill --

I responded to your request to help you find 20 guage shells at a decent price by sending you a private message a couple of weeks ago. I talked to Dave about it the other day and he said that you never called. Did you get the private message or just changed your mind about buying the shells??

Another great gun for the Bill George collection. Good for you.

Tom Strunk

·
Registered
514 Posts
Bill, Just spectacular wood huh? Man I love those claro blanks from the huge marbled trees in Northern california where your wood came from. Congratulations on another of your stunning guns! Phil in Colorado

·
Registered
763 Posts
Hmmm.. think I have seen that gun somewhere before, like maybe when it was in my gun safe. Glad it got there okay Bill and I hope you enjoy it.

Al

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Good lord, that gun is gorgeous. I went for the more subdued tones of exhibition grade in American Black walnut when I ordered mine, and chose the English straight stock and color case hardning. Now I wish I had considered the Claro. Um, did I mention that your's is stunning!

What's the SR# range, if you don't mind my asking? Mine's #110 and took nearly one year to the day for delivery, and was ordered on day three, after Tony offered them for sale.

regards ...mike

·
Registered
28 Posts
To DB Bill- I had the same problem with the pad on my RBL. I sent it to Rods Stocks who put a old english pad by pachMayer on it. This made a big difference and kept the classic look. My Trgger pull is also a issue with me. mine are at 7 lbs. Can you tell me what yours are set at? I feel it hard to shoot when my trap guns are at 3lbs. Tony

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.