Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my wife, son and I shoot competitively and my 9 yr old daughter really wants her own shotgun for her birthday so she can join my sons youth team next fall.
I am having a hard time finding a youth model that is half decent.
she really wants an O/U since she is shooting a borrowed one right now and likes it better than a semi she has shot a couple times.
I cant justify spending big money until I know she will stick with it like the rest of us but want something that will fit her and last for a year.
she is pretty small but wants so badly to be like big brother.
I'm hoping someone here has one they just aren't using any more they will let go for a decent price.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
my wife, son and I shoot competitively and my 9 yr old daughter really wants her own shotgun for her birthday so she can join my sons youth team next fall.
I am having a hard time finding a youth model that is half decent.
she really wants an O/U since she is shooting a borrowed one right now and likes it better than a semi she has shot a couple times.
I cant justify spending big money until I know she will stick with it like the rest of us but want something that will fit her and last for a year.
she is pretty small but wants so badly to be like big brother.
I'm hoping someone here has one they just aren't using any more they will let go for a decent price.
I have a Remington 1100 lt 20 with black synthetic youth stocks. PM me if interested

·
Registered
138 Posts
I have a 725 sporting 20 ga. Right now it has release triggers, but those can be removed

1 - 3 of 3 Posts