Trapshooters Forum banner

209 Primers

7222 Views 36 Replies 24 Participants Last post by  MBM1565
I know, kind of a dumb question, but what vendor has 209 primers? I have found some, but they are either in Canada and importation into the US is out of the question, or they just do not want to ship and it's local pickup.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

· Premium Member
30,370 Posts

· Banned
2,714 Posts
Mossy Oak said things should catch up in the spring. Spring of 2022.

Until Biden and his girlfriends Pelosi and Feinstein scare us and start the panic all over again.

· Banned
2,714 Posts
I spoke with CAC not long ago and they said they didn’t have a 209 primer in warehouse. Hardly any powder. Virtually no 12 gauge 1&1/8 target loads. They did have lead and wads.
I second this. I called and they had 0 primers of any brand and in any quantity. I highly suggest you call or email to confirm stock before getting excited.

I just got half a pallet of Aguila I've been waiting on. I ordered it last spring. Yes, I'm hoarding.

· Registered
1,308 Posts
I second this. I called and they had 0 primers of any brand and in any quantity. I highly suggest you call or email to confirm stock before getting excited.

I just got half a pallet of Aguila I've been waiting on. I ordered it last spring. Yes, I'm hoarding.
If you are planning on shooting those and not sell them online for an exorbitant price then you are not hoarding.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.