Are you going to the Buckeye

• Yes,

Votes: 19 39.6%
  • No,

Votes: 29 60.4%
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
515 Posts
Camper is already there from the Karen’s Cup. Daughter arriving in a few hours. Wife going down tomorrow. I will be there Friday. Looking forward to seeing everyone. Bring shells if you have some. I think Sportsmans Den will have enough shells for those that need them. It will be EXTREMELY STRANGE not having AJ’s Supply at the shoot. Roger Brenner tells me he might actually get to shoot a few events at this shoot since he isn’t vending. Good luck to everyone!

· Registered
100 Posts
I hear that AJ Supply may show up with shells, due to a poor turn out at the Great Lakes Grand, just a roomer, don't blame me.......
I highly doubt that will be the case. They were completely sold out of Top Guns, Super Handicaps, Nitro 27 #7.5s and other loads by Saturday morning. I believe he was down to #9 shot only as far as components went by the weekend as well.
I believe they said IF they had anything to sell they would, but if they do I imagine it’ll be a very limited selection and even smaller inventory.

· Banned
9,591 Posts
I hear that AJ Supply may show up with shells, due to a poor turn out at the Great Lakes Grand, just a roomer, don't blame me.......
The above comment is a perfect example of how VERY BAD rumors get started.
In comparison to the LAST, "2019" Great Lakes Grand, The 2021 GLG was UP over 10%!
These are GREAT numbers and can easily be verified with Shootscoreboard.com.
2019 Total Entries - 2178
2021 Total Entries - 2431
Total Entry Increase - 253
OVER 10.5%

· Registered
83 Posts
The above comment is a perfect example of how VERY BAD rumors get started.
In comparison to the LAST, "2019" Great Lakes Grand, The 2021 GLG was UP over 10%!
These are GREAT numbers and can easily be verified with Shootscoreboard.com.
2019 Total Entries - 2178
2021 Total Entries - 2431
Total Entry Increase - 253
OVER 10.5%
My friend called AJ’s and they will not be selling at the Buckeye, so you are correct it was a roomer. AJ will visit just to shoot..........

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.