Trapshooters Forum banner

2021 Browning Catalog

4371 Views 18 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  Lazy_H
Anyone know when the 2021 browning catalogs are being released? Curious to see what’s new.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

6,495 Posts
In discussion the other day, one of the guys mentioned that some of the larger shows, normally in Las Vegas may go try to go virtual for 2021... anyone else hear anything similar?!

· Registered
47 Posts
No love for a skeet shooter. Wish they'd re-release the XS skeet models again.

That BT-99 Plus looks pretty sharp though...may have to pony up and find one this summer.
I agree with you on the BT-99 Plus, beautiful gun, simple but elegant. The fact that it has an ejector is one big selling point for me also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
71 Posts
I have a BT-99 plus that I picked up last year. Great looking shotgun. Very nice wood and engraving, it even shoots really well. Its one of my favorite shotguns.

Im also glad I got my Maxus Sporting. Looks like they have dumped the old design forearm to go back to a forearm nut. I really like the old style design. It was something unique and worked really well.

· Registered
47 Posts
I have a BT-99 plus that I picked up last year. Great looking shotgun. Very nice wood and engraving, it even shoots really well. Its one of my favorite shotguns.

Im also glad I got my Maxus Sporting. Looks like they have dumped the old design forearm to go back to a forearm nut. I really like the old style design. It was something unique and worked really well.
What kind of POI does the BT-99 Plus have? Do they shoot higher than the standard 99s?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
70 Posts
Out of the box for me it was about 60/40, I raised the comb up and have it shooting about 90/10 now.
I was thinking about pulling the trigger on one. My skeet gun has an adjustable rib, but I'm not sure I want to go and monkey with it and not have it go back to shooting the same POI. For the few times a year I shoot trap, I wouldn't mind having a dedicated gun to shoot it with. He who dies with the most toys after all is the winner. :p

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.