Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
'07 Kolar Max TA 3bbl set, Jeff Mainland fitted
2,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The PSSA 2020 Shoot Book is on the PSSA website. Dunno when the print version will be in your mail, due to all that's going on, but it's in PDF format and you can download & print all or any part you want. The pre-squadding forms are on the website published separately, and can be printed, when you explore the tabs Enjoy.

·
Registered
'07 Kolar Max TA 3bbl set, Jeff Mainland fitted
2,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mine was in the mail Saturday. It really looks GOOD!

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
I got mine in Saturday's mail. Before I'd make a trip, I'll be checking the web/social media to confirm an event is still going to be held. The cancellations and schedule changes at clubs are too numerous to keep track of.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Any news if the planned expansion is still happening beginning this year or is that on hold too?
Yes it is still happening, but with all these Covid-19 issues has been pushed back slightly. As more info becomes available, I'll post it here or our FB/Website.

Hope to see you all soon!!!

·
Registered
707 Posts
Got my book the other day also.
Unfortunately the first 2 shoots listed were canceled. Hopefully colonial Classic and state shoot will not be rescheduled.
My club has opened back up I was told and will be able to shoot some clays Sunday ( happy dance)!

Jason in PA

1 - 16 of 16 Posts