Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to start this thread to memorialize our trapshooting members, friends and families lost in this most trying year.
I feel it is most appropriate to post this in shooting related.
Please join me in honoring and remembering these shooters, they will not be forgotten.

My list to start this were all lost to the Chinese flue, but that is not a requirement to post.

Joe Spradley - Illinois
Ken Cross - Illinois
John McQuade - Illinois

I shot with and treasured all of their friendships.
Rest in Peace gentlemen, you are truly missed.

Please feel free to add to this list.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I would like to start this thread to memorialize our trapshooting members, friends and families lost in this most trying year.
Please join me in honoring and remembering these shooters, they will not be forgotten.

My list to start this were all lost to the Chinese flue, but that is not a requirement to post.

Joe Spradley - Illinois
Ken Cross - Illinois
John McQuade - Illinois

We would be remiss if we did not mention Karen VanderVeen, Past President of Downers Grove SC, Illini Indian Sciber. and active as well with the ATA program at Maywood SC.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts

Joe Spradley - Illinois
Ken Cross - Illinois
John McQuade - Illinois

Damn Harv, just heard about Ken, just hard to believe. Was just visiting a short time ago. We were about same age and go back about 50yrs. RIP old buddy.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts

Joe Spradley - Illinois
Ken Cross - Illinois
John McQuade - Illinois

Jim ***** - Colorado

1 - 20 of 64 Posts