Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Ya can't miss with a shotgun
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We’ve heard the reasons and excuses from all those NOT going to the Grand American this year. It seems many weren’t going to go anyways, but used the location change as validation to support their decision. Bad this, bad that,..... can’t handle this, can’t accommodate that.....Whatever the case, that’s fine....

Let’s hear the roll-call from the TS.com’ers that ARE going. It would be fun meeting some new members in person.

I’m in.

·
Ya can't miss with a shotgun
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We have 5 shooters and will be staying in a condo.
See you there.
I hope I get the chance to meet you in person!

I’ll look for the guy with the long line of shooters in front of him, all with paper in hand waiting for an autograph :)

·
Premium Member
4,613 Posts
I hope I get the chance to meet you in person!

I’ll look for the guy with the long line of shooters in front of him, all with paper in hand waiting for an autograph :)

Thier not getting my autograph. They are looking for advice on how to make a small fortune shooting trap.
I just tell them to start with a large one.
Henry

·
Registered
188 Posts
Knee surgery will have me sidelined this year. Have to wait for another year to go back to Sparta.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
I wanted to go because it was NOT in Sparta. Alas, I can not get the time off from work. Not to hijack your roll call, but your premise only allowed for people NOT to go because of the venue change, ignoring those that WILL go because of it.

So who is going because the location was changed?

Reactions: Jaburg1
1 - 20 of 68 Posts