Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Well known trouble maker
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The 2020 Missouri Industrial Trap League concluded last Friday night and although in the running for the championship, the Bi-Star team fell three targets short and finished in second place.

As you can see from the team photo taken prior to the awards ceremony, ever the drama queen, Tim showed up not wearing the team tee shirt.

If he wasn't the team high scorer we wouldn't put up with this.

industrial league.jpg

·
Registered
32,284 Posts
Oh lord........my eyes!

·
Premium Member
11,852 Posts
Shouldn't there be five team members, doc? Doc? Or didn't your camera have a delayed release shutter? Or have you no friends to take the picture so you could be in it also?

·
Premium Member
5,566 Posts
Shouldn't there be five team members, doc? Doc? Or didn't your camera have a delayed release shutter? Or have you no friends to take the picture so you could be in it also?
Gussers should have been in that picture, but he was predisposed. Right before he arrived to shoot the league match he stopped off at the local gas station for his dinner. Eating two of their three day old El Grande Burritto's was enough to put him in the porta-potty for a good hour! .

Dang I Iook good in that picture!

·
Well known trouble maker
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Gussers should have been in that picture, but he was predisposed. Right before he arrived to shoot the league match he stopped off at the local gas station for his dinner. Eating two of their three day old El Grande Burritto's was enough to put him in the porta-potty for a good hour! .

trap field lynn creek.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,275 Posts

Reactions: OldGoat and Dukefan

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
If being on the team will make my waistline will look like that sign me up...You should have put a little gut on them to make it believable..LOL ..Jerry

1 - 18 of 18 Posts