Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On July 16 - 19, the Southern Zone will hold a telephonic shoot (hopefully all four sites will be able to hold their site shoots). A PDF of the Southern Zone program is attached. As of today, 6.11.2020, Alabama & Kentucky seem to be on go for holding the shoot. I will try to update regarding FL & NC sites as soon as I know the details.

Concurrently, the Alabama Trap Championship will be held on those days too at Dixie Trap & Skeet, LLC in Mathews, AL. I will try to get the Alabama program uploaded soon. The Alabama Trap Championships will follow the same shoot events as the Southern Zone.

I highly recommend that presquad.com be utilized for any Southern Zone site and the Alabama Trap Championship.

Shoot Well!

Tim Hall

Attachments

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
how will the state shoots and the zone shoot be ran at the same time? 2x the entry fee?

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Alabama Trap Championships will follow the pricing of the Southern Zone as it relates to the entry fees....no 2x the entry fee.

The same targets will be shot & scores entered for both shoots.

Hope that clarifies any issues or questions.

Tim Hall

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Lesave it to Tim Hall to complicate everything!!!
Actually we have gone through this situation before and it's just like declaring a catagory (or close to i) No big deal at all. Adds a little work to the computer people but definately "doable".
AND
Having been to Dixie many times and enjoying the people--GO!!! You WILL ENJOY IT!!!
My Best
Jim

·
Registered
213 Posts
hi,

I preferred when the Southern Zone was rotated around the states. My father and I began attending them each year and it was a great reason to shoot at new places and with new people. For some reason we stopped before we made it to all of them, but it was great fun.

chet h

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Since I am out of Zone, and I am shooting the Al state shoot, does the zone mean anything for me?

·
Registered
33 Posts
if you would look at an earlier post, Tim stated that Marty Hill announced Bostic would be part of the zone.
I was only asking about presquad for Bostic for the zone and they finally put the presquad up this afternoon.

this thread is also about the southern zone, not just Alabama

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Any changes since the Alabama Gov supposedly made some more restrictions ?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts