Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

The video is quite short and highlights James Willett, former double trap competitor in his crossover to trap, necessitated since double trap was taken out of the Olympics.

The final is single barrel. James and Daniel tied on 44/50 and it went to a sudden death shoot off.

You can see the referee raise his hand on a lost target and then look left and right where the line judges will raise a flag if they call "lost". Only then will the referee sound the hooter. You can also see the computer screen that displays the scores in real time. It is linked to the hooter and will automatically put up a "lost target" symbol if the hooter sounds.

You get some idea of the speed and angles of targets being shot.

James uses a Perazzi, but I don't know what model.

·
Banned
10,357 Posts

The video is quite short and highlights James Willett, former double trap competitor in his crossover to trap, necessitated since double trap was taken out of the Olympics.

The final is single barrel. James and Daniel tied on 44/50 and it went to a sudden death shoot off.

You can see the referee raise his hand on a lost target and then look left and right where the line judges will raise a flag if they call "lost". Only then will the referee sound the hooter. You can also see the computer screen that displays the scores in real time. It is linked to the hooter and will automatically put up a "lost target" symbol if the hooter sounds.

You get some idea of the speed and angles of targets being shot.

James uses a Perazzi, but I don't know what model.
Thanks for the post. My wife and I loved shooting Bunker back in the DAY. I really hated that horn ! :) On a regular trap field just those on the field hear the call of lost but ,in Bunker you can hear that "horn" through out the whole gallery !! :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts